Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is my girlfriend cheating?


Hey Baby, it's your cheating girlfriend.
Your cock isn't enough for me, I'm never going to pretend otherwise.
Nigger dick in my blond pussy is what gets this cuckold phonesex girl wet, and no matter what you give me, how much money you spoil me with, big black cock is something you can't get with money.
I have a fetish phonesex craving for mandingo dick.
Admit it, the thought of your cheating girlfriend getting fucked doggystyle by nigger cock gets your small white penis hard. 
How sexually exciting and sexually humiliating at once to watch your cheating girlfriend fuck mandingo cock, knowing he's making me cum because you can't?
Call me, Baby.
Monica
1 888 684 2825
AIM:MonicaMandingo
$2.50 per minute, all credit cards accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment